Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to arrange a return or exchange within 5 days of the date you receive your items.
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you purchased your item directly from the KEYLIME retail store or the website, please contact KEYLIME Athletic Wear to arrange for a return or exchange authorization within 5 days of receiving your item. You can also return your item in person to KEYLIME’s Sherwood Park location.
- If you purchased your item through a KEYLIME Rep, at a Shopping Party, or at a Trade Show, please contact the original KEYLIME Rep who sold you the product to arrange for a return or exchange.
- The item you wish to return must be in perfect, new condition with the original tags attached. Items that appear worn, soiled, odorous, damaged or altered will not be refunded.
- If the item you wish to return has demonstrated issues with quality within 30 days of purchase, you will be eligible for an exchange or store credit in the form of a gift card.
- You must provide a copy of your proof of purchase — an original store receipt or official e-mail invoice.
- Purchase shipping fees are non-refundable. If you received “Free Shipping” but returned ALL items, return shipping fees will be deducted from the amount of your refund. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returns. A $10 restocking fee will apply.
- A flat rate of $9.99 is charged to ship an exchanged item.
- If you initiate your return or exchange authorization after 5 days from the arrival date of your item, you will only be eligible for store credit or exchange. No refunds will be issued in this case.
Send your item(s) to:
KEYLIME Athletic Wear
#100 2693 Broadmoor Blvd.
Sherwood Park, AB
Are there any items that can’t be returned?
Yes — bras, underwear, head wear, drinkwear, water bottles, gift cards and sale/clearance items are FINAL SALE.
When will I receive my refund?
Once we receive your returned item, your refund will be issued in your original form of payment within 7 business days, minus original shipping fees. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that banking institutions may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from KEYLIME. Credit card refunds may not show up until your credit card’s next monthly billing cycle. PayPal will refund your credit card.
How long can I expect my KEYLIME gear to last?
Quality is one of our core values, so you can trust we take it seriously. We design the majority of our product line to withstand five years of intended use. Bras, socks, and intimates expire, so KEYLIME recommends you replace them every few years.
How does KEYLIME take a stand for quality?
If something’s not right, KEYLIME wants to know! If your garment does not hold up, bring/send it to the Sherwood Park location, or send it to your KEYLIME Rep. If you have quality issues within 30 days of purchase, you are eligible for an exchange or store credit in the form of a gift card. Quality issues may include:
- complete stitch unraveling or seam splitting
- broken snaps
- broken zippers
- logos or decals falling off during washing/drying
If you find an issue with your item outside of those listed above, or you have any additional questions about returns or exchanges not covered here, please contact us to discuss them.